We believe that Design-Build does more to foster cooperation between owners, design professionals, general contractor, and subcontractors than any other management model in our industry.
Bayview Construction is built on a foundation of old fashioned values: trust, integrity, loyalty and hard work. Over 30 years, we have earned a reputation within Florida for our dedication to quality and craftsmanship, making us one of the region's premier design/build general contractors.
- Turn-key single source responsibility is most effective in managing the design-build group members
- Design and construction people work together to explore, design, and engineer the most cost-effective construction methods
- Value engineering and constructability are utilized continuously
- Ability to evaluate alternative designs, materials, and methods efficiently and accurately
- Simultaneous estimating of construction costs during design
- Decision to proceed with project is made with firm knowledge of the owners program, scope of work, cost, and schedule.
- Material and long lead items can be procured early
- Our open book policy with project documentation and full accountability for all costs
- Communication and response time is accelerated
- Issues and concerns are resolved more quickly
- Project delivery time can be shortened; therefore client costs can be reduced
Throughout history, builders embraced both design and construction roles to build the world’s greatest structures. Bayview Construction will be your single entity that is contractually responsible for delivering on all aspects of your project’s design, engineering and construction.
Our approach features a full team dedicated to producing results that meet our customers’ needs. Rather than working with separate entities, the owner enjoys a unified design-build team working together on his or her behalf with single-source responsibility.
We are committed to sustainable building and have worked on a variety of projects with varying degrees of sustainable goals. We can provide for National Green Building or LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification.